News at Whitstable Yacht Club
Cadets Programme for Friday May 6th 18.00 - 20.00
Posted: Tuesday, 03 May, 2016
Please note as from this week Cadet sessions are now scheduled for Fridays at 6.00 pm. Unfortunately this Friday the session time coincides with low water which precludes organised sailing with RIB support. With the forecast of pleasant weather the committee has decided instead to hold a Bar-B-Q with beach activities for cadets, parents and all the family.
Congratulations to the 17 Cadets and Instructors who did so well to sail in the challenging conditions last Saturday afternoon after the club race.
• 18.00 Evening Session starts. 19.20 Low Water.
• No organised sailing possible due to operational difficulties of launch and recovery around low tide.
• All Cadets, parents, family and friends are welcome to a beach Bar-B-Q: please bring your own meal for the bbq.
• Games on the beach: football, frisbee, cricket, etc. - bring games equipment.
• Parents v Cadets Mud Tug of War (volunteer parents please contact Paul McNally email@example.com )
• Parents and cadets are welcome to join in the general fleet cruise to Faversham Creek on Saturday 7th May.
For all queries with regard to Cadets this week please contact Hazel Green, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
CLUB NEWS ARCHIVE
- All news
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
Comments and suggestions for this site should sent to the webmaster.