Members information for Whitstable Yacht Club
Club members, do you have a boat or some windsurfing kit for sale? If so, advertise here.
- Tasar 2512
Comes complete with all spars, foils and rigging, dacron sails, silva racing compass and combi trailer.
In good condition, sailed only on family holidays in fresh water lake by this owner. Would love to keep it, but can't find a crew to sail the rest of the year, so selling to change to a Laser!
The Tasar is a 14-foot (4.3 m) fibreglass 2 person sailing dinghy with a mainsail and jib. Designed by Frank Bethwaite of Sydney in 1975, the boat is technologically advanced. Aimed at a husband and wife/parent and child crew, it is designed for a combined crew weight of 140 kg. The hull weighs 68 kg, and is of sandwich foam construction. The hull has a fine angle at the bow to reduce wave impact drag with unusually clean and sharp chines aft to ensure very free planing and outstanding stability. The foam cored hull is stiff and light and the advanced hull shape, together with an innovative rig which combines a rotating mast with a fully battened main sail, allows the Tasar to plane upwind with the crew normally hiked. The wide beam and a cockpit designed for comfortable hiking make the Tasar easy, fun and very exciting to sail in winds up to 25 knots (46 km/h).
Please contact for more photos and information.
- Make: Tasar
- Year: 1992
- Length Overall: 14' 10"
- Price: £1,200
- Location: Kent UK
- Contact: Stephen Hodges at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 07786 364199
- Posted: January 5 2015
- Laser For Sale - £1450
- Sail no. 145797. Full Standard and Radial rigs. Radial sail still has plenty of crispness left in it, Standard sail is probably better suited to practicing or club races. New launching trolley and full XD downhaul and outhaul kits.
- Contact: email@example.com 01227 749823
- Posted: November 6 2014
- International 14
- International 14 * Full set of sails main, jib and spinnaker * Mast and boom * Rudder and centre board * Beautiful hull in blue polished and repainted every winter * Boat is ready to sail nothing required to make it sail * full cover with launch trailer Everything listed is in good condition ideal for club racing or just blasting around. Comes with original manufacturers booklet and record of birth! Name and races.
- Contact: Call Max on 07817555070
- Posted: September 24 2014
- F18 CAPRICORN GBR1
- 2006 boat, race ready, 2 full sets of sails plus extras, spare board, full cover plus foil covers. £4950 Road trailer also available
- Contact: Contact Abby 07852216427 Abbyledger@hotmail.co.uk
- Posted: September 3 2014
- Laser Radial for sale - £1500
- Sail no.147745. Radial and 4.7 rigs both with new Rooster sails. The 4.7 sail has been used a few times, the radial sail has never been used. Launch trolley.
- Contact: Contact: Phone 07752 191807 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Posted: August 4 2014
- Junior Drysuit for sale
- Junior Drysuit for sale. 2 years old but not used much. Made by Trident TR40 with front zip, size Y ie youth 5'2" - 5'4"/32"-34" chest. Colour purple and black, complete with mid-layer fleece, repair glue and zip lubricant. Price £100.
- Contact: Please contact Jon on 07852317887
- Posted: November 11 2013
- Dart 18 WANTED
- Wanted - Dart 18 in Good Condition plus
- Contact: Please contact Roy Davis, Streaker Sailor 1611 @ 07971 827637
- Posted: October 11 2012
- BRAND NEW TRAILER WHEELS & TYRES
- 2 pairs & 1 single 38cm diameter See Bosun (Ian Embry) if interested
- Posted: February 24 2012
- For Sale: Dart 18 (No.6195) with brand new sales
- Ready to race...lots of winter work for you to benefit from. Road trailer refurbished New cover (2010) Brand new sails (2011) worth £1400 New tiller and connecting bar (2011) New trampoline (2010) Hull in good condition for age Launching trolley Great all rounder Boat is well known to WYC, but is currently located for collection at Aberdovey Sailing club. First to see will likely buy...I'm sure £2200 O.N.O.
- Contact: Richard on 07985 665784
- Posted: March 28 2011
- Dart Parts
- I have a few bits left left over that people may be interested in. (i) New and Unused Batten Pack - 5x 200cm, 1x110cm (+some old scraps) (ii) Front Beam for Dart 18 (iii) Set of Dart wheels (they just need some new carpet). I will be able to supply photos. Sensible offers considered.
- Contact: John, email@example.com 07808 762121
- Posted: October 7 2010
- Hobie 16
- Hobie 16 for sale approx 12 years old. In good condition just need a little TLC new trampoline about 18 months ago new lines Sails in fairly good order. Bagged spinnacker large wheeled beach trailer currently on the west quay £1500.00
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Posted: September 14 2010
- FOR SALE - BLAZE 696
- IN EXCELLENT CONDITION, 3X NORTH SAILS, 2 OF WHICH ARE THE LATEST STYLE, ONE PURCHASED AT THIS YEARS DINGHY SHOW. 16.1 HARKEN D12CONTINUOUS KICKER, HARKEN CUNNINGHAM, D12 LOWERS, RECENT REROPE, CARBON TUBES, THE LATEST CENTREBOARD UP AND DOWN SYSTEM,FOILS IN EXCELLENT CONDITION, FOIL BAG,TOP COVER, TROLLEY. £3250 - TEL 01227275912 - 07985009090 ROAD BASE NEGOTIABLE
- Posted: June 24 2010
- Laser 4000
- Sail no 4334 £1500 New mast and rigging combi trailer and spare foils.
- Contact: Isabel - 01843 862484
- Posted: April 26 2010
- Tasar 1309
- Good club racer with standard sails and launching trolley £900. Located near Hythe.
- Contact: David Pescod 01303 238002
- Posted: March 31 2010
- Hobie Tiger 2237 (2007 boat) 7,995 GBP
- Available as a package or seperately. Ideal racing or circuit package. Sale Particulars. Cover (almost new), Trailing Cover (new), Cover (used but specially reinforced), Black Daggerboards (new), Black rudders (new), Boom Bag, Rudder Covers (pair), Dagger Board Covers (pair), Cat trax large wheeled trolley, Trailer with locking box, mast supports, spinaker pole upports, lighting board matched for boat, cups matched to hulls, variable width and length. Carbon tiller extension Hobie Tiger, 2237, 2007 year. Suite of sails. Full set of foils All standing and running rigging. Immaculate condition.
- Contact: Interested bidders should contact David Williams at email@example.com
- Posted: March 5 2010
- Laser 2000, sail number 22156
- June 2008, price £6600, ONO Not raced and little used since taking delivery in June 2008. Excellent condition - as new. Price includes road trailer (not used to transport boat), launching trolley and top cover plus jockey wheel (£45). Also included, new unused items: under cover light weight (£195), trapeze & lower kit (£120). Excellent value compared with a brand new boat without all the extras. Reason for selling - to pursue cruiser racing at Ramsgate. The boat is at Minnis Bay Sailing Club, Minnis Bay, Birchington, Kent.
- Contact: Paul Chater on 07816 067942 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Posted: October 23 2009
- Spitfire catamaran
- Spitfire catamaran immaculate like new. 2006 but hardly used maybe 12 times from new. Beautiful boat all in sublime condition all stored indoors for most of its life. Sails spinnaker perfect tramp mast boom foils big wheeled cattrax. All ready to go and win races. Come and have a look and you will want to buy it its so shiney.
- Contact: Cometherevolution@hotmail.co.uk
- Posted: June 22 2009
How to placing an advert
Send an email to the webmaster. Your advert will then appear here for an unlimited amount of time. All that is asked of you is that you notify the webmaster once the item is sold so the advert can be removed.
What should the advert contain?
The choice is yours. Include images, description, price and contact details. The contact details you provide are at your discretion. Bear in mind, this is a public web site and your contact details are on view to all.
Comments and suggestions for this site should sent to the webmaster.